Friday, June 9, 2017

LGBTQ Doesn't Allow For Diversity Of Thought Or Show Tolerance Even Among Fellow LGBTQ'ers • Now The End Begins

LGBTQ Doesn’t Allow For Diversity Of Thought Or Show Tolerance Even Among Fellow LGBTQ’ers

"For a group of people to claim to want tolerance, acceptance, and give
it to every single person you can imagine to give it to, for them to
sit back and judge me for exercising my right as an American to choose
my leader without judgment is hypocritical," Talbert said.
charlotte-pride-lgbtq-2017-anti-trump-parade-floats

An LGBTQ group says ‘Charlotte Pride’ is pushing them out of the Gay Pride Parade because they support President Trump.

EDITOR’S NOTE:
The LGBTQ has a socio-political agenda, and if you don’t follow it,
even if you are a professing LGBTQ’er, you are kicked to the curb
because you dared to hold an opposing point of view. Such is the case
with Brian Talbert, a gay Trump supporter. The LGBTQ is not tolerant, is
not diverse, and will ostracize anyone and everyone who does not walk
in lockstep with their agenda. Even if you’re gay. They truly are a
mafia, the LGBTQ mafia.


“I’m
very proud of my country, proud of my president, and was once proud of
my community,” said Brian Talbert, who said he’s proud to be gay and
proud to be a Trump supporter. His truck has a Trump-Pence bumper
sticker and ‘Not a liberal’ sign on the back window.

“I’m very
proud of my vote. I don’t regret my vote. I will vote for Donald Trump
again. I’m proud of my president. I don’t think I should be vilified
because I’m proud of a U.S. president as an American.”

Read on:

  

LGBTQ Doesn't Allow For Diversity Of Thought Or Show Tolerance Even Among Fellow LGBTQ'ers • Now The End Begins

No comments:

Post a Comment