Wednesday, August 2, 2017

1,300 Jews on Temple Mount Signal End of Exile, Beginning of Joyous Redemption on Ninth of Av - Breaking Israel News | Latest News. Biblical Perspective.



On Day of Mourning for Lost Temples, 1,300 Jews Ascent to Mount, Signaling End of Long Exile


“You turned my lament into dancing, you
undid my sackcloth and girded me with joy, that [my] whole being might
sing hymns to You endlessly; Hashem my God, I will praise You forever.” Psalms 30:12 (The Israel Bible™)


On Tuesday, the holiday of the
Ninth of Av, a record-breaking 1,300 Jews ascended to the Temple Mount,
turning a day of deepest mourning for the destruction of the Temples
into a catalyst to bring the beginnings of the Third Temple.

Read
more at
https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/92586/1300-jews-temple-mount-signal-end-exile-beginning-joyous-redemption-ninth-av/#FvWIjLe7TwwbLLcS.99


1,300 Jews on Temple Mount Signal End of Exile, Beginning of Joyous Redemption on Ninth of Av - Breaking Israel News | Latest News. Biblical Perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment