Friday, March 11, 2016

Psa 73 A Psalm of Asaph As a dream when one awaketh, so, O Lord, when Thou arousest Thyself, Thou wilt despise their semblance. Psa 73:21 For my heart was in a ferment, and I was pricked in my reins. Psa 73:22 But I was brutish, and ignorant; I was as a beast before Thee. Psa 73:23 Nevertheless I am continually with Thee; Thou holdest my right hand. Psa 73:24 Thou wilt guide me with Thy counsel, and afterward receive me with glory. Psa 73:25 Whom have I in heaven but Thee? And beside Thee I desire none upon earth. Psa 73:26 My flesh and my heart faileth; but God is the rock of my heart and my portion for ever. Psa 73:27 For, lo, they that go far from Thee shall perish; Thou dost destroy all them that go astray from Thee. Psa 73:28 But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord GOD my refuge, that I may tell of all Thy works.

No comments:

Post a Comment