Monday, May 11, 2015

WARNING! The Greatest American Nightmare Begins September 2015-Jade Helm...



Published on Apr 22, 2015
EVERYONE-URGENT! CHECK OUT THE FULL STORY HERE! THERE HAS BEEN NEW INFO SINCE I UPLOADED THIS VIDEO! http://b4in.info/ajlW GOD BLESS!
FOR THOSE SAYING TARGETS ARE NOT IN CANADA SEE THIS LINK I show this link in my video, so I'm not sure what the problem is here other than possibly some trolls trying to spread disinformation and discredit?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04...
September is also the end of the Shemitah cycle.

There are so many theories out there about Jade Helm, and Canada's version, Operation Maple Caravan. This is one of the biggest military training events ever and it's going global! The UK and Ukraine are now involved.

My opinion? Well, September ends the Shemitah cycle, and when a Shemitah cycle ends, economic catastrophe arrives. I believe the economic collapse is coming this September and they are gearing up for the rioting and tragedies to come. America is in for the nastiest surprise in decades!

No comments:

Post a Comment