Sunday, November 2, 2014

Book Of Enoch Restored Name S2 Ch 46 | YAHWEH's Sword

Book Of Enoch Restored Name S2 Ch 46 | YAHWEH's Sword



The Son of Man, to whom belongs righteousness, and with whom righteousness dwells

46:1   At that place, I saw the One to whom belongs the time before time. And his head was white like wool, and there was with him another individual, whose face was like that of a human being. His countenance was full of splendor like that of one among the kodesh malakim.
46:2   And I asked the one -from among the malakim -who was going with me, and who had revealed to me all the secrets regarding the One who was born of human beings, “Who is this, and from whence is he who is going as the prototype of the Before -Time?”
46:3   And he answered me and said to me, “This is the Son of Man, to whom belongs righteousness, and with whom righteousness dwells. And He will open all the hidden storerooms; for YAHWEH of Hosts has chosen Him, and He is destined to be victorious before YAHWEH of Hosts in eternal uprightness.”

No comments:

Post a Comment